- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: del monte
Are Pink Pineapples Natural and Safe?
What is a Pink Pineapple?
Even citrus fruits are getting in on the millennial pink trend. Also known as the Pinkglow or Rosé pineapples, pink pineapple is precisely just that: a pineapple with pale pink flesh. It has a sweeter and less acidic taste than traditional yellow pineapples. They do not have a crown of leaves at the top because they’re harvested by hand.(more…)
Posted in Featured, Tips & Tall Tales Tagged chestnut hill farms, del monte, pineapple, pineapples, pink, Pink Pineapples, PinkGlow