- What Makes a Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple Special
- Winter Holiday Party Ideas
- Pineapple Recipes to Try At Your Next Party
- Cinnamon Roasted Pineapple: A Sweet Superfood Treat
- Chestnut Hill Farms Is Now Sustainably Grown Certified
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
- A Trick-Free Healthy Dried Pineapple Treat
- Pineapple Halloween Party
- Pineapple Fall Recipes
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
Tag Archives: DIY centerpiece
What To Do With Your Pineapple Crown
Have you ever went to dive into a delicious pineapple and been disappointed when it’s time to discard of its beautiful crown? Us too.
So here are some helpful tips and tricks for fun and creative ways to use your pineapple crown once you’re all finished eating.
Celebrate Independence Day with Patriotic Pineapple Treats
It’s time to celebrate Independence Day the only way we know how: Family, friends, fun in the sun and plenty of home-cooked grub. No Fourth of July celebration is complete without a full spread of patriotic treats! Follow our lead to whip up perfect pineapple Fourth of July additions that will brighten up the picnic table.