- DIY Pineapple-Mint Infused Water
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Pineapples in the Hospitality and Food Industry
- How to Cut a Pineapple with a Pineapple Corer
- St. Patrick’s Day Pineapple Punch
- Brighten Your Plate for National Nutrition Month 2019
- Giving Back to Our Costa Rica Community
- Where the Perfect Pineapple Grows
- Superbowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Colorful Foods for a Healthy New Year
Tag Archives: Easter
A Savory and Sweet Easter Tradition
With deviled eggs as the opening act, pineapple ham is the main event at Easter dinner. Juicy, sweet and festive, pineapple and ham join forces to make an iconic holiday dish. Have you ever stopped to wonder – why ham? Just like turkey on Thanksgiving, ham and Easter tend to go hand-in-hand. As it turns out, there’s a bit of history behind this tradition.
Happy Easter from Chestnut Hill Farms
Spring is in the air and we are buzzing with excitement for a certain bright and sunny holiday- Easter! You may associate Easter with egg hunts and chocolate bunnies, but at Chestnut Hill Farms we love to bring our favorite prickly fruit to the party! Versatile and sweet, pineapple pairs wonderfully with many classic Easter recipes and brings a fresh twist to the table.
Easy Easter Prep with Pineapple Ham
Easter is upon us, and preparations for Sunday celebrations are underway. As you make your grocery list, don’t forget to plan for the classic meal of Easter Ham decorated with sweet pineapple, and impress family and friends with complimentary flavors and colors of spring.