- Healthy Pineapple Snacks for Fall
- National Pineapple Month
- 3 Delicious Ways to Feature Pineapple at Your End of Summer BBQ
- Three Easy and Healthy 10 Minute Snacks Your Kids Will Love.
- The Perfect Summertime Picnic
- Celebrate National Grilling Month with Grilled Pineapple
- Pineapple Ice Cream, Summer’s Perfect Pairing
- Celebrating Great Outdoors Month
- This Summer’s Hottest Tips for Marketing Pineapples
- Honoring Costa Rica’s Vast Rainforests
Tag Archives: Easter
Give your Easter Eggs the Crown they Deserve this Year
Looking for a way to incorporate some tropical vibes into your Easter festivities? We’ve got you covered! To make these adorable Perfect Pineapple-Themed Easter Eggs, you’ll only need 5 materials!
It’s the perfect craft to get the whole family involved, you can even hide them around the house to have your own easter egg hunt!(more…)
A Savory and Sweet Easter Tradition
With deviled eggs as the opening act, pineapple ham is the main event at Easter dinner. Juicy, sweet and festive, pineapple and ham join forces to make an iconic holiday dish. Have you ever stopped to wonder – why ham? Just like turkey on Thanksgiving, ham and Easter tend to go hand-in-hand. As it turns out, there’s a bit of history behind this tradition.
Happy Easter from Chestnut Hill Farms
Spring is in the air and we are buzzing with excitement for a certain bright and sunny holiday- Easter! You may associate Easter with egg hunts and chocolate bunnies, but at Chestnut Hill Farms we love to bring our favorite prickly fruit to the party! Versatile and sweet, pineapple pairs wonderfully with many classic Easter recipes and brings a fresh twist to the table.
Easy Easter Prep with Pineapple Ham
Easter is upon us, and preparations for Sunday celebrations are underway. As you make your grocery list, don’t forget to plan for the classic meal of Easter Ham decorated with sweet pineapple, and impress family and friends with complimentary flavors and colors of spring.