- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: fair-trade
Chestnut Hill Farms Launches Partnership to Provide Organic Fair-Trade Bananas to North America
Posted on June 17, 2020
Chestnut Hill Farms Partners with Organic Fair-Trade Banana Company to Expand Mission of Sustainability & Social Responsibility through Quality Produce
We’re thrilled to announce that Chestnut Hill Farms, LLC and Fresh Fruit Holdings (FFH) have agreed that Chestnut Hill Farms will coordinate sales, logistics and marketing efforts of FFH’s organic and sustainably grown bananas in North America and certain other markets where Chestnut Hill Farms has a presence.
“We believe that organic, fair-trade produce is an under-represented category in North America that will continue to grow as consumer demand shifts,” said Raul Romero, president of Chestnut Hill Farms.(more…)
Posted in Featured, Latest News Tagged bananas, community, fair-trade, fresh produce, organic, social programs, social responsibility, sustainability, sustainable, sustainably grown