- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: flu season
Pineapple Fall Recipes
Keep the Queen Fruit Alive this Autumn With Pineapple Fall Recipes
As fall recipes begin to fill our Pinterest boards, our favorite summer flavors, such as pineapple, tend to wither in the shadows as essences of pumpkin take center stage. This is, quite possibly, one of the BIGGEST mistakes any foodie can make. Get ready to fill the season with pineapple fall recipes.(more…)
Posted in Featured, Latest News, Recipes Tagged cold season, fall pineapple recipes, flu season, pineapple recipes
Protect Yourself from Cold and Flu Season with Super Pineapple
Super Pineapple to the Rescue!
Cold and flu season is here, and according to recent news it has become one of the worse epidemics across the United States, expecting to peak in March. Luckily, pineapples are shown to be a great preventative since they are packed with immune-boosting vitamins and are five times more effective than cough syrup at suppressing itchy throats.
Posted in Featured, Latest News, Tips & Tall Tales Tagged cold, cold medicine, cough syrup, flu, flu season, pineapple, preventative medicine, vitamins