- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
- A Trick-Free Healthy Dried Pineapple Treat
- Pineapple Halloween Party
- Pineapple Fall Recipes
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- Pineapple Football Season Recipes
- 137 Years of Labor Day Celebrations
- Kid-Friendly Pineapple Crafts
- Superfood Pineapple Smoothie Recipes
- Send off Summer with a Labor Day Party
Tag Archives: flu season
Keep the Queen Fruit Alive this Autumn With Pineapple Fall Recipes
As fall recipes begin to fill our Pinterest boards, our favorite summer flavors, such as pineapple, tend to wither in the shadows as essences of pumpkin take center stage. This is, quite possibly, one of the BIGGEST mistakes any foodie can make. Get ready to fill the season with pineapple fall recipes.(more…)
Super Pineapple to the Rescue!
Cold and flu season is here, and according to recent news it has become one of the worse epidemics across the United States, expecting to peak in March. Luckily, pineapples are shown to be a great preventative since they are packed with immune-boosting vitamins and are five times more effective than cough syrup at suppressing itchy throats.