- Your Tropical Christmas Party Guide
- How to Trim the Perfect Pineapple Christmas Tree
- The Myth of the Green Pineapple
- Celebrating The Day of Masquerade
- How We Grow Pineapples in Fall
- The Perfect Pineapple Party Playlist
- How Volcanic Soil Makes the Perfect Pineapple
- Pineapples and Charleston: A Love Affair with Hospitality
- The Sloths Living Among Perfect Pineapples
- The Best Pineapple Tart Recipes of All Time
Tag Archives: halloween candy
The Year of Halloween Pineapple Carving
Are you feeling a little creative this October? Switch up spooky season festivities by carving a Halloween pineapple in lieu of a classic pumpkin! Pineapples make great jack-o-lanterns because they are less wasteful and smell amazing.
Get creative with the pineapple’s unique shape! Will its iconic, leafy crown become a funky hairstyle for your jack-o-lantern? Just like pumpkins, pineapples come in all sizes and are the perfect canvas for a festive creation.(more…)
Traditional candy corn is so 2013. Enjoy a sweet, healthy alternative to condensed sugar this Halloween utilizing fresh, delicious pineapple. Create your own snackable fruit pops, or layer your candy corn creation in a cup and grab on the go.
Candy Corn Fruit Pops
Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple, sliced
Cut pieces from the pineapple slices. Then cut the cantaloupe to fit on top. Do the same with the banana so the shape looks like a candy corn. Push in the stick to hold together. Slice up the rest of the fruit & place it in a bowl. Push the candy corn pops in fruit to stand up.
Original recipe from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons.
Healthy Halloween Snack Candy Corn Fruit Cocktail
Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple, cut into bite size-pieces
In a clear glass, layer pineapple, then oranges and top with whipped cream and a couple pieces of candy corn. Serve right away or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Original recipe from Family Fresh Meals.