- 3 Delicious Ways to Feature Pineapple at Your End of Summer BBQ
- Three Easy and Healthy 10 Minute Snacks Your Kids Will Love.
- The Perfect Summertime Picnic
- Celebrate National Grilling Month with Grilled Pineapple
- Pineapple Ice Cream, Summer’s Perfect Pairing
- Celebrating Great Outdoors Month
- This Summer’s Hottest Tips for Marketing Pineapples
- Honoring Costa Rica’s Vast Rainforests
- What’s Sweeter Than Pineapple?
- Perfect Pineapple BBQ Chicken Skewers
Tag Archives: halloween crafts
Why We Carve Fruits & Vegetables to Celebrate the Autumn Season
As the weather cools and the leaves begin to change color, there’s one activity on our minds: pineapple carving. Our favorite tradition to celebrate autumn, pineapple carving is a staple at Chestnut Hill Farms and the perfect way to give your Halloween decorations a tropical twist. However, we aren’t alone in putting a fresh spin on pumpkin carving – from turnips to watermelons, other fruits and vegetables are carved each autumn too. We dove into the history of carving to understand the origin of the spooky tradition, and, of course, checked out a few of the other more unique carving choices.(more…)