- Are Pink Pineapples Natural and Safe?
- Marketing Pineapples for Increased Demand this Spring
- Irish Pineapple Bread Pudding
- How Pineapples Can Help You Shift to Waterless Beauty
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
- Immune System Benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapple For Heart Health
- Valentine’s Day Pineapple Crafts for Kids
- Why Does Soil Matter for Pineapples?
- Is Pineapple Safe for Dogs?
Tag Archives: happiness
Mental Health is Understanding That Mental Health Is Not a Luxury, But Is As Important As Physical Health.
Are young people lonelier? Teenagers around the world are lonelier than ever, according to a report released by the Journal of Adolescence. Research shows that Generation Z, or “Zoomers”, reported feelings of loneliness rose sharply between 2012 and 2018. It is ironic, though likely not unrelated, that in the age of social media and people feel less connected to friends and family. This can have an effect on mental health.
Movies and commercials have created an image that only old people, retired from their jobs with families that live far away can be lonely. Yet, this image was never accurate and definitely does not fit the reality the world is facing today.
It is time to stop brushing aside “feeling lonely” and reframe the conversation as a public health crisis. Political leaders are already stepping up to the challenge. Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was among the first to call social media a “public health risk to everybody” that can lead to “increased isolation [and] depression.”(more…)
Boost Your Mood with Pineapple
Everyone knows that eating fruit is good for your health. From warding off colds to improving your vision, pineapple offers plenty of physical benefits. But did you know eating pineapple can also help your mental health? Beyond transporting your taste buds to the tropics, a serving of this superfood can increase your happiness too.(more…)