- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
- A Trick-Free Healthy Dried Pineapple Treat
- Pineapple Halloween Party
- Pineapple Fall Recipes
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- Pineapple Football Season Recipes
- 137 Years of Labor Day Celebrations
- Kid-Friendly Pineapple Crafts
- Superfood Pineapple Smoothie Recipes
- Send off Summer with a Labor Day Party
Tag Archives: holiday recipes
Put a Perfect Pineapple Twist on Classic Thanksgiving Recipes
The breezy autumn air has arrived, and Thanksgiving food is on the brain. Visions of mashed potatoes, savory stuffing and green bean casserole fill our minds as we dream up the ultimate Thanksgiving Day menu. While there’s no replacement for classic dishes, why not jazz up the table this year with some interesting twists on age-old favorites? Versatile and flavorful, our Chestnut Hill Perfect Pineapples fit in surprisingly with several fan-favorite holiday dishes. Enjoy added health benefits and refreshing flavors in these unique Thanksgiving recipes.(more…)
Delicious Winter Fruit Salad Recipes Your Family Can’t Resist
The chill is in the air, meaning the holidays are upon us. As you prepare to set your holiday table this year, consider a few of these delicious holiday fruit salad recipes to add something sweet before dessert arrives. Packed with immune-boosting Vitamin C and bromelian, pineapple gives an extra boost of the good stuff that your family and friends will love.