- Sheet Pan Perfect Pineapple Ham
- Can A Pineapple Really Live Under the Sea?
- Say Aloha to Our Hawaiian-style Ham and Pineapple Pasta Recipe
- Holiday Joy, Hanukkah, and Pineapple Kugel
- What are China’s Pineapple Science Awards?
- Fuel Up with Paleo Pineapple Fried Rice
- Best Gluten-Free Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Piña Colada Pie in a Jar
- Slow Cooking Your Pineapple This Fall
- Make Your Own Pineapple Cocktail Keg
Tag Archives: nutrition
How Eating This Tropical Fruit Could Help You Battle Illness
Many people are constantly seeking out ways to improve their health and bolster their immune systems. Thankfully, pineapple is a delicious way to add extra, valuable nutrition to your diet and, some experts say, prepare your body to ward off sickness. Plus, some believe this tropical superfood can even offer a natural remedy to help ease a cough or sore throat.(more…)
Looking for a sweet treat that won’t play health tricks on you this fall? Make your own chewy dried pineapple treat! You and your kids can enjoy it as a snack on its own or part of a trail mix. Dried pineapple is a simple, flavorful way to take in all of the anti-inflammatory, immunity-boosting and pain-relieving properties that our favorite tropical fruit has to offer. And the good news: you don’t need any fancy equipment to make it! All you need is an oven, a knife and a fresh Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple to make this delicious and nutritious fall-time treat on your own!(more…)