- Make Your Holiday Season Sweeter with Pineapple
- Add Pineapple to your Thanksgiving Cornucopia
- Why Do People Get Sick in the Winter?
- Pineapple Production in Costa Rica
- Celebrating The Day of Masquerade
- Healthy Pineapple Snacks for Fall
- National Pineapple Month
- 3 Delicious Ways to Feature Pineapple at Your End of Summer BBQ
- Three Easy and Healthy 10 Minute Snacks Your Kids Will Love.
- The Perfect Summertime Picnic
Tag Archives: nutrition
How Eating This Tropical Fruit Could Help You Battle Illness
Many people are constantly seeking out ways to improve their health and bolster their immune systems. Thankfully, pineapple is a delicious way to add extra, valuable nutrition to your diet and, some experts say, prepare your body to ward off sickness. Plus, some believe this tropical superfood can even offer a natural remedy to help ease a cough or sore throat.(more…)
Looking for a sweet treat that won’t play health tricks on you this fall? Make your own chewy dried pineapple treat! You and your kids can enjoy it as a snack on its own or part of a trail mix. Dried pineapple is a simple, flavorful way to take in all of the anti-inflammatory, immunity-boosting and pain-relieving properties that our favorite tropical fruit has to offer. And the good news: you don’t need any fancy equipment to make it! All you need is an oven, a knife and a fresh Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple to make this delicious and nutritious fall-time treat on your own!(more…)