- Pineapples and Charleston: A Love Affair with Hospitality
- The Sloths Living Among Perfect Pineapples
- The Best Pineapple Tart Recipes of All Time
- Are Pink Pineapples Natural and Safe?
- Marketing Pineapples for Increased Demand this Spring
- Irish Pineapple Bread Pudding
- How Pineapples Can Help You Shift to Waterless Beauty
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
- Immune System Benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapple For Heart Health
Tag Archives: organic
Posted on June 17, 2020
Chestnut Hill Farms Partners with Organic Fair-Trade Banana Company to Expand Mission of Sustainability & Social Responsibility through Quality Produce
We’re thrilled to announce that Chestnut Hill Farms, LLC and Fresh Fruit Holdings (FFH) have agreed that Chestnut Hill Farms will coordinate sales, logistics and marketing efforts of FFH’s organic and sustainably grown bananas in North America and certain other markets where Chestnut Hill Farms has a presence.
“We believe that organic, fair-trade produce is an under-represented category in North America that will continue to grow as consumer demand shifts,” said Raul Romero, president of Chestnut Hill Farms.(more…)