- Healthy Pineapple Snacks for Fall
- National Pineapple Month
- 3 Delicious Ways to Feature Pineapple at Your End of Summer BBQ
- Three Easy and Healthy 10 Minute Snacks Your Kids Will Love.
- The Perfect Summertime Picnic
- Celebrate National Grilling Month with Grilled Pineapple
- Pineapple Ice Cream, Summer’s Perfect Pairing
- Celebrating Great Outdoors Month
- This Summer’s Hottest Tips for Marketing Pineapples
- Honoring Costa Rica’s Vast Rainforests
Tag Archives: organic
Posted on June 17, 2020
Chestnut Hill Farms Partners with Organic Fair-Trade Banana Company to Expand Mission of Sustainability & Social Responsibility through Quality Produce
We’re thrilled to announce that Chestnut Hill Farms, LLC and Fresh Fruit Holdings (FFH) have agreed that Chestnut Hill Farms will coordinate sales, logistics and marketing efforts of FFH’s organic and sustainably grown bananas in North America and certain other markets where Chestnut Hill Farms has a presence.
“We believe that organic, fair-trade produce is an under-represented category in North America that will continue to grow as consumer demand shifts,” said Raul Romero, president of Chestnut Hill Farms.(more…)