- A Perfect Pineapple Fourth of July
- Perfect Pineapple Father’s Day Recipes
- The Summer of Pineapple
- DIY Pineapple-Mint Infused Water
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Pineapples in the Hospitality and Food Industry
- How to Cut a Pineapple with a Pineapple Corer
- St. Patrick’s Day Pineapple Punch
- Brighten Your Plate for National Nutrition Month 2019
- Giving Back to Our Costa Rica Community
Tag Archives: party ideas
Fire Up the Grill this Memorial Day
Memorial Day weekend is the official welcome party to the summer season. Whether you celebrate the long weekend with BBQs, pool parties or beach days, it’s the perfect time to officially welcome sweet summer days. These Memorial Day pineapple treats are easy to grill up and perfectly capture the spirit of summer.
Happy Easter from Chestnut Hill Farms
Spring is in the air and we are buzzing with excitement for a certain bright and sunny holiday- Easter! You may associate Easter with egg hunts and chocolate bunnies, but at Chestnut Hill Farms we love to bring our favorite prickly fruit to the party! Versatile and sweet, pineapple pairs wonderfully with many classic Easter recipes and brings a fresh twist to the table.
Superbowl Recipes to Kickoff the Perfect Party
On Sunday, February 3rd, football fans will watch as the Los Angeles Rams and New England Patriots face-off in the brand new Mercedes-Benz Stadium located in Atlanta, Georgia for the 2019 Super Bowl.
Cheers the New Year with Sparkling Pineapple Libations
Pineapple is a versatile fruit, symbolizing hospitality and offering a number of important health benefits that can do everything from giving your immune system a boost to preventing disease. Add the Perfect Pineapple to your New Year’s traditions and ring in 2019 with health and good cheer. A perfect sipping libation as the ball drops, or to sip on as spring makes its way back to our hemisphere, we have a few of our favorite recipes ready to shake up your holidays.
The Perfect Pineapple Keg
Entertaining just became even more exciting now that Food Network has released a brilliant idea: the pineapple keg. Simple, impressive, and efficient, this concept has everything you need to impress your guests. All you need is a Chestnut Hill Farms Perfect Pineapple, a beverage dispenser (such as the one for $9.99 on Amazon here), and the cocktail recipe of your choice (try it with our Tiki Holiday Pineapple Punch recipe!).
- Cut the top off your Perfect Pineapple
- Core your pineapple (we recommend using an easy pineapple corer slicer)
- Put the fruit that you remove from the pineapple into a bowl – set aside
- Tap the pineapple by screwing in the tap on the side of the fruit
- Add your favorite pineapple cocktail into the pineapple keg, pour, and enjoy!
View the full video from Food Network.