- Are Pink Pineapples Natural and Safe?
- Marketing Pineapples for Increased Demand this Spring
- Irish Pineapple Bread Pudding
- How Pineapples Can Help You Shift to Waterless Beauty
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
- Immune System Benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapple For Heart Health
- Valentine’s Day Pineapple Crafts for Kids
- Why Does Soil Matter for Pineapples?
- Is Pineapple Safe for Dogs?
Tag Archives: pineapple for health
How Pineapple Can Boost Your Immune System and Combat Against Diseases (Including COVID-19)
Prickly on the outside, yet sweet on the inside, pineapples are delicious fruits with many more immune system benefits than meet the eye. Your first thought may be floating in a pool with a sugary drink, but these tropical beauties are actually a great way to sneak a variety of vitamins and nutrients into your diet. Crush them up into a smoothie, cook them up with game day treats, or just eat them raw, you can’t go wrong!
Old tales from sailors say that fruit like pineapples would prevent scurvy when adventuring on the high seas. Now, thanks to modern scientific research, we have learned that pineapples do, in fact, help prevent viral infections.(more…)