- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: pineapple for health
Immune System Benefits of Pineapple
How Pineapple Can Boost Your Immune System and Combat Against Diseases (Including COVID-19)
Prickly on the outside, yet sweet on the inside, pineapples are delicious fruits with many more immune system benefits than meet the eye. Your first thought may be floating in a pool with a sugary drink, but these tropical beauties are actually a great way to sneak a variety of vitamins and nutrients into your diet. Crush them up into a smoothie, cook them up with game day treats, or just eat them raw, you can’t go wrong!
Old tales from sailors say that fruit like pineapples would prevent scurvy when adventuring on the high seas. Now, thanks to modern scientific research, we have learned that pineapples do, in fact, help prevent viral infections.(more…)
Posted in Featured, Latest News, Tips & Tall Tales Tagged health, healthy, healthy recipes, pineapple, pineapple for health, pineapple recipes