- Feel, Smell, See: 3 Steps to Finding Your Perfect Ripe Pineapple
- The Myth of the Green Pineapple
- The Ultimate Pineapple #BowlGoals
- Combat Colds with a Delicious Pineapple Dessert
- How to Cut a Pineapple in 4 Easy Steps
- Protect Yourself from Cold and Flu Season with Super Pineapple
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Bites: Pineapple Bacon Poppers
- The Perfect Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- 5 Amazing Pineapple Health Facts for Year-long Benefits
Tag Archives: pineapple report
A mixture of drizzles and showers brought 59.1 mm (2.33 inches) of rainfall this past week. A harvest age increase has been implemented, with 86 percent harvested at 21 WAF and the balance at 22 WAF. Sugar content and internal color is improving steadily, and better weather has allowed us to prepare land for future plantings.
Precipitation is in line with the season with 181 mm (7.1 inches) and 126 mm (5 inches) for weeks 47 and 48, respectively. Temperatures are also on the lower end of tropical spectrum, with minimum some nights just above 20 C (68 F). It is too early to predict if stressful enough to plants to cause natural flowering, but our sampling prior to harvest is intensified to stay ahead of changing internal quality conditions due to climate. Volumes are plentiful for Holiday promotions, including the Perfect Pineapple Punch, Tiki Christmas Ham, and Pineapple Holiday Decor.
Please contact us for social media support during holiday promotions!