- Chestnut Hill Farms Sponsors Team Rynkeby
- Holiday Party Skewers with Ham, Pineapple & Mozzarella
- Perfect Pineapple Holiday Ham
- Easy and Delicious Pineapple Casserole
- Make Your Own Pineapple Cocktail Keg
- Holiday Hospitality 101: Pineapple Decor + Spiced Pineapple
- Providing Compassion and Support for our Community and our World
- Make Your Own Pineapple Candy Corn
- Shake It Up with “The Perfect Pineapple” Punch
- The Traveling Pineapple: Asia
Tag Archives: pineapple report
Precipitation is in line with the season with 181 mm (7.1 inches) and 126 mm (5 inches) for weeks 47 and 48, respectively. Temperatures are also on the lower end of tropical spectrum, with minimum some nights just above 20 C (68 F). It is too early to predict if stressful enough to plants to cause natural flowering, but our sampling prior to harvest is intensified to stay ahead of changing internal quality conditions due to climate. Volumes are plentiful for Holiday promotions, including the Perfect Pineapple Punch, Tiki Christmas Ham, and Pineapple Holiday Decor.
Please contact us for social media support during holiday promotions!