- Your Tropical Christmas Party Guide
- How to Trim the Perfect Pineapple Christmas Tree
- The Myth of the Green Pineapple
- Celebrating The Day of Masquerade
- How We Grow Pineapples in Fall
- The Perfect Pineapple Party Playlist
- How Volcanic Soil Makes the Perfect Pineapple
- Pineapples and Charleston: A Love Affair with Hospitality
- The Sloths Living Among Perfect Pineapples
- The Best Pineapple Tart Recipes of All Time
Tag Archives: pineapple tree
Add A Tropical Twist This Christmas With The Perfect Pineapple Christmas Tree
With a tree in every store window and scents of peppermint and cinnamon wafting out of every door, there’s no doubt, the time for gift giving has returned. You are not alone if you feel like you blinked and the holidays are here. It’s not unusual to feel overwhelmed with a million things on your to-do list.
Let your friends at Chestnut Hill Farms take one major stress off your plate when it comes to picking up a Christmas tree. If you’re looking for a small tree or an inexpensive way to celebrate Christmas with family, friends, or co-workers, turn expectations upside down with a pineapple! It’s the perfect tropical twist this holiday season.
This convenient small decoration can fit on counters and even easily travel. Bringing in some natural green can serve as a dining room table centerpiece or a quick office set-up. Just remember, there are no rules when decorating your own pineapple Christmas tree!(more…)