- St. Patrick’s Day Pineapple Punch
- Brighten Your Plate for National Nutrition Month 2019
- Giving Back to Our Costa Rica Community
- Where the Perfect Pineapple Grows
- Superbowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Colorful Foods for a Healthy New Year
- Delicious Pineapple Detox Smoothie
- Ring in the New Year with Pineapple
- Fruit Salad Recipes to Sweeten Up the Table
- Pineapple Purchase Trends of 2018
Tag Archives: recipes
Delicious Winter Fruit Salad Recipes Your Family Can’t Resist
The chill is in the air, meaning the holidays are upon us. As you prepare to set your holiday table this year, consider a few of these delicious holiday fruit salad recipes to add something sweet before dessert arrives. Packed with immune-boosting Vitamin C and bromelian, pineapple gives an extra boost of the good stuff that your family and friends will love.
Classic Winter Fruit Salad
Pineapple Health Facts
When it comes to cold and flu season, the mighty pineapple is your best bet for clearing up that stuffy nose. Pineapples are packed with nutrients and vitamins that can help ward off sickness using their secret weapon: bromelain.
How to Create a Pineapple Jack-O-Lantern
Let’s face it: the age old tradition of carving pumpkins for the Halloween season can be a messy and dissatisfying process. Between the sticky innards of this hefty gourd, and the thick skin of a pumpkin, it can also be difficult to achieve your artistic vision when carving. This fall season, try out a tropical, healthy, sweet alternative to the traditional pumpkin carving…pineapple jack-o-lanterns! Check out the quick video below to learn how to carve a pineapple jack-o-lantern of your own this Halloween.
How to Create Your Own Pineapple Jack-O-Lantern
- First off, remove the base of the pineapple.
- Next, use a pineapple corer to remove the core of the fruit.
- After creating your own design, using a template, or sketching directly onto your fruit, it’s time to start carving! For our creations, we opted to highlight characters from some of our favorite films: Disney’s Little Mermaid, Harry Potter, and Star Wars. Cut out your desired shape, making sure to keep your knife upright and pointed away from yourself and others.
- Once your design has been completed, place a small candle inside of your upright pineapple.
- Finally, turn off the lights to see your pineapple masterpiece!
Not only does learning how to carve a pineapple jack-o-lantern give kids an opportunity to get creative and expand on a classic holiday tradition, it also is a great way to create a healthy snack for your loved ones. Once your pineapple has been cored, there’s plenty of sweet fruit to be enjoyed! With fall being one of the best times to consume our perfect pineapples, we have collected some of our favorite fall pineapple recipes for the whole family to enjoy. Check out some savory fall pineapple dish ideas here!
Celebrate this Father’s Day with this Pineapple BBQ Chicken!
Create a Father’s Day feast with this finger lickin’ Pineapple BBQ Chicken. You’re only a few simple ingredients away from this juicy, delicious meal bound to impress dad and the rest of the family!
Cinco de Mayo is a celebration that has become widely popular across mainstream America and certain parts of the world. According to the History Channel, Cinco de Mayo, or the fifth of May, is a holiday that celebrates the date of the Mexican army’s 1862 victory over France at the Battle of Puebla during the Franco-Mexican War.
This day is actually a minor holiday in Mexico, while in the U.S. it has evolved into a commemoration of Mexican heritage, especially within areas of Mexican-American populations. Celebrate the 5th of May with us no matter where you are with these delicious recipes below!
Easy to Assemble, Healthy, Delicious. Meet Your #BowlGoals.
Bowls have changed the smoothie game for 2018. Once sipped through straws, smoothies are now to be enjoyed in a beautiful display with yummy fruits, seeds and other toppings of one’s choice. All in a simple, easy-to-make and enjoy – bowl. Meet your #bowlgoals.
We’ve incorporated a couple of our favorite #bowlgoal recipes below for you to try yourself, or adapt into your own delicious and healthy meal or snack. Bowls can be assembled for any time of year, from refreshing pureed frozen fruit for hot summer soirees to cinnamon-spiced seasonal delights.
Planning your holiday party? Try these easy to assemble and serve holiday skewers, and impress your guests with presentation, color, and a delicious healthy snack! Simply assemble ingredients and line up to enjoy.
Holiday Party Skewers with Ham, Pineapple & Mozzarella
- Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
- Sliced ham
- Two cheeses of your choice (we like fresh mozzarella and pepper jack)
- Long wooden party skewers
- Simply assemble together on wooden skewers, and enjoy!
Hosting this holiday season? Try our juicy holiday ham with fresh pineapple and impress your guests.
What’s better than the holidays? Food is a pivotal component to welcoming company, new and old, and they are guaranteed to be impressed with this easy to make version of traditional holiday ham. Grab your Chestnut Hill Farms Perfect Pineapple, a ham of your choice, and get ready to serve up a delicious meal this season.
Looking for drink ideas to complement your party? Try our Perfect Pineapple Holiday Punch here!
Winter is in full swing for those Perfect Pineapple™ fans located in the North and we’re pretty sure the weather has you dreaming for a summer vacation right about now!
Create your own beach getaway for dinner tonight. With the help of The Recipe Critic, you can be whisked away to the islands of Hawaii in a little over an hour. Talk about being in two places at once!
What you’ll need:
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1½ cup cornstarch
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup canola oil
- Sweet Hawaiian Ingredients:
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits, drained
This Baked Sweet Hawaiian Chicken recipe gives traditional baked chicken a sweet and tangy pineapple taste. You’ll be dreaming of Hawaii with every bite.
Chestnuts roasting on an open fire. Jack Frost nipping at your nose. Yuletide carols being sung by a choir. And folks…clamoring for some traditional Christmas ham?
So it doesn’t rhyme. But it’s true! Christmas ham is an American tradition. Sure, every region does things a little differently, but a staple of an American Christmas – like the trees and the presents – is a sweet, glazed, succulent ham.
Mmm. Our mouth is starting to water just thinking about it! And everyone knows that the best hams, while recipes might vary from family to family, they all have one thing in common: pineapple.
If you’re looking to try out a new recipe or just shake it up a bit, this contest-winning submission from TasteofHome.com is pretty on point.
What you’ll need:
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (about 6 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 1 can (20 ounces) sliced pineapple or a fresh Perfect Pineapple
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- Maraschino cherries
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 2 hours
MAKES: 16 servings