- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: sales
4 Tips for Shopper-Friendly Pineapple Displays
Helpful Ideas to Encourage Pineapple Sales
Healthy and delicious, fresh pineapple is experiencing a growing demand. As the fruit is available year-round, retailers can engage a variety of sales tactics to maintain interest and drive sales. Cross-merchandising, point-of-sale displays, and educational materials can all help encourage shoppers to add one of these tropical fruits to their cart. Read on for our tips on developing the most effective pineapple displays.(more…)
Posted in Latest News, Tips & Tall Tales Tagged displays, merchandising, pineapple, pineapple displays, pineapple sales, pineapple tips, sales