- Are Pink Pineapples Natural and Safe?
- Marketing Pineapples for Increased Demand this Spring
- Irish Pineapple Bread Pudding
- How Pineapples Can Help You Shift to Waterless Beauty
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
- Immune System Benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapple For Heart Health
- Valentine’s Day Pineapple Crafts for Kids
- Why Does Soil Matter for Pineapples?
- Is Pineapple Safe for Dogs?
Tag Archives: snacks
With Natural Sweetness, Pineapple Is the Healthy Treat Every Kid Will Want After School
Without much warning, August has arrived. The long days of summer are slowly coming to an end, and kids are heading off to their first day of school – whether that’s to a classroom or to the dining table. With busy schedules and new challenges, parents may think it’s impossible to find the perfect after-school snack for their children. Luckily, Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple provides an amazing, healthy snack for children to enjoy that satisfies sweet tooths, can be prepped in advance, and packs in plenty of nutrients like vitamin C that growing kids crave. For three of our favorite after-school snacks that kids and parents will both love, read on.(more…)
How to Encourage Pineapple Sales for Parents During Covid-19
While some children may be headed back to the classroom, there are also plenty that will be staying home this year. For kids, that could mean boredom or frustration; for parents trying to work from home, this new routine can create a lot of stress. As we move into back-to-school season, it’s helpful to anticipate new challenges that families are facing. Whether it’s through providing ideas for easy meals or offering ways to make food a supplement to learning at home, retailers can become a resource during these unique times.(more…)