- What Makes a Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple Special
- Winter Holiday Party Ideas
- Pineapple Recipes to Try At Your Next Party
- Cinnamon Roasted Pineapple: A Sweet Superfood Treat
- Chestnut Hill Farms Is Now Sustainably Grown Certified
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
- A Trick-Free Healthy Dried Pineapple Treat
- Pineapple Halloween Party
- Pineapple Fall Recipes
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
Tag Archives: tips
What To Do With Your Pineapple Crown
Have you ever went to dive into a delicious pineapple and been disappointed when it’s time to discard of its beautiful crown? Us too.
So here are some helpful tips and tricks for fun and creative ways to use your pineapple crown once you’re all finished eating.
With Halloween just around the corner, we thought it might be fun to show our readers a creative alternative to the standard Jack-O-Lantern. Instead of carving a pumpkin this year, try slicing a pineapple into a slightly scarier form.
Like a werewolf during a full moon, The Perfect Pineapple can actually be very spooky once a year and, we think, quite possibly a better candidate for this annual doorstep tradition.
I mean, come on. A pumpkin just brings its roundness to the (carving) table, but a pineapple? A pineapple comes pre-made with a pretty creepy face and a kooky top hat!
Don’t believe us? Give it a whirl tonight in preparation for next week’s big bash. Simply pick up a pineapple at your nearest grocery store and follow these simple steps, demonstrated by this short stop-motion tutorial.
The results might just be terrifyingly good.