- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: Turrialba Volcano
How Volcanic Soil Makes the Perfect Pineapple
Luscious Life in an Unexpected Place
To many who do not live near them, volcanoes are seen as gigantic, terrifying disasters waiting to happen. However, for those who live closer, they are viewed as a natural wonder vital to life. In fact, after an eruption, the lava and ash combine and result in the world’s most fertile soil, great for volcanic soil farming.(more…)