- How Chestnut Hill Farms Effectively Adapted to the COVID-19 Crisis
- An Introduction to Costa Rica’s Diverse Wildlife
- Take Lunchtime to the Tropics With These 3 Healthy Pineapple Lunchbox Ideas
- Chestnut Hill Farms Launches Partnership to Provide Organic Fair-Trade Bananas to North America
- What Makes a Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple Special
- Winter Holiday Party Ideas
- Pineapple Recipes to Try At Your Next Party
- Cinnamon Roasted Pineapple: A Sweet Superfood Treat
- Chestnut Hill Farms Is Now Sustainably Grown Certified
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
Tag Archives: vitamins
Pineapple Packs in More Vitamin C per Cup than Citrus Fruits
When it comes to nutrients, vitamin C is one of the most well-known. From strengthening the immune system to improving your mood to reducing the risk of heart disease, this vitamin is a powerhouse. Even better? No expensive supplements are needed here – your daily dose of vitamin C, or ascorbic acid, can be obtained through delicious and affordable fruits and vegetables like pineapple. This tropical fruit contains more vitamin C per serving than citrus fruits like grapefruits and oranges, making it an excellent choice for boosting your daily nutrient consumption. Read on to learn more about the value of vitamin C and how to add some more pineapple power to your diet.(more…)
Super Pineapple to the Rescue!
Cold and flu season is here, and according to recent news it has become one of the worse epidemics across the United States, expecting to peak in March. Luckily, pineapples are shown to be a great preventative since they are packed with immune-boosting vitamins and are five times more effective than cough syrup at suppressing itchy throats.