- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
- Colorful Foods for a Healthy New Year
- How to Make the Perfect Pineapple Jam
- Add Pineapple Water to Your Daily Routine
Tag Archives: vitamins
When It Comes to Vitamin C, Pineapple is Queen
Pineapple Packs in More Vitamin C per Cup than Citrus Fruits
When it comes to nutrients, vitamin C is one of the most well-known. From strengthening the immune system to improving your mood to reducing the risk of heart disease, this vitamin is a powerhouse. Even better? No expensive supplements are needed here – your daily dose of vitamin C, or ascorbic acid, can be obtained through delicious and affordable fruits and vegetables like pineapple. This tropical fruit contains more vitamin C per serving than citrus fruits like grapefruits and oranges, making it an excellent choice for boosting your daily nutrient consumption. Read on to learn more about the value of vitamin C and how to add some more pineapple power to your diet.(more…)
Protect Yourself from Cold and Flu Season with Super Pineapple
Super Pineapple to the Rescue!
Cold and flu season is here, and according to recent news it has become one of the worse epidemics across the United States, expecting to peak in March. Luckily, pineapples are shown to be a great preventative since they are packed with immune-boosting vitamins and are five times more effective than cough syrup at suppressing itchy throats.
Posted in Featured, Latest News, Tips & Tall Tales Tagged cold, cold medicine, cough syrup, flu, flu season, pineapple, preventative medicine, vitamins