- Sheet Pan Perfect Pineapple Ham
- Can A Pineapple Really Live Under the Sea?
- Say Aloha to Our Hawaiian-style Ham and Pineapple Pasta Recipe
- Holiday Joy, Hanukkah, and Pineapple Kugel
- What are China’s Pineapple Science Awards?
- Fuel Up with Paleo Pineapple Fried Rice
- Best Gluten-Free Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Piña Colada Pie in a Jar
- Slow Cooking Your Pineapple This Fall
- Make Your Own Pineapple Cocktail Keg
Tag Archives: women in agriculture
The Power Of Women
For centuries, women have fought for themselves and other women alike to be treated equally among men. While the road to equality is a long one, it is conquerable, and women around the world continue to prove it. It is important to celebrate the ground-breaking achievements of women in today’s world, with gratitude to the women before who were brave enough to make it possible, including women in agriculture.
Although the agriculture industry was male-dominated up until recent years, women are making significant contributions to the agriculture sector. Today, women across the world make up about 43 percent of global agriculture laborers. In the US alone, female farmers have increased from 12% to 32% in the last 10 years.(more…)