- Add Pineapple to your Thanksgiving Cornucopia
- Why Do People Get Sick in the Winter?
- Pineapple Production in Costa Rica
- Celebrating The Day of Masquerade
- Healthy Pineapple Snacks for Fall
- National Pineapple Month
- 3 Delicious Ways to Feature Pineapple at Your End of Summer BBQ
- Three Easy and Healthy 10 Minute Snacks Your Kids Will Love.
- The Perfect Summertime Picnic
- Celebrate National Grilling Month with Grilled Pineapple
Tag Archives: cough syrup
How Eating This Tropical Fruit Could Help You Battle Illness
Many people are constantly seeking out ways to improve their health and bolster their immune systems. Thankfully, pineapple is a delicious way to add extra, valuable nutrition to your diet and, some experts say, prepare your body to ward off sickness. Plus, some believe this tropical superfood can even offer a natural remedy to help ease a cough or sore throat.(more…)
Super Pineapple to the Rescue!
Cold and flu season is here, and according to recent news it has become one of the worse epidemics across the United States, expecting to peak in March. Luckily, pineapples are shown to be a great preventative since they are packed with immune-boosting vitamins and are five times more effective than cough syrup at suppressing itchy throats.