- What Makes a Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple Special
- Winter Holiday Party Ideas
- Pineapple Recipes to Try At Your Next Party
- Cinnamon Roasted Pineapple: A Sweet Superfood Treat
- Chestnut Hill Farms Is Now Sustainably Grown Certified
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
- A Trick-Free Healthy Dried Pineapple Treat
- Pineapple Halloween Party
- Pineapple Fall Recipes
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
Tag Archives: cough syrup
How Eating This Tropical Fruit Could Help You Battle Illness
Many people are constantly seeking out ways to improve their health and bolster their immune systems. Thankfully, pineapple is a delicious way to add extra, valuable nutrition to your diet and, some experts say, prepare your body to ward off sickness. Plus, some believe this tropical superfood can even offer a natural remedy to help ease a cough or sore throat.(more…)
Super Pineapple to the Rescue!
Cold and flu season is here, and according to recent news it has become one of the worse epidemics across the United States, expecting to peak in March. Luckily, pineapples are shown to be a great preventative since they are packed with immune-boosting vitamins and are five times more effective than cough syrup at suppressing itchy throats.