- Pineapple Holiday Recipes To Try At Your Next Party
- Cinnamon Roasted Pineapple: A Sweet Superfood Treat
- Chestnut Hill Farms Is Now Sustainably Grown Certified
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
- A Trick-Free Healthy Dried Pineapple Treat
- Pineapple Halloween Party
- Pineapple Fall Recipes
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- Pineapple Football Season Recipes
- 137 Years of Labor Day Celebrations
Tag Archives: DIY pineapple
What To Do With Your Pineapple Crown
Have you ever went to dive into a delicious pineapple and been disappointed when it’s time to discard of its beautiful crown? Us too.
So here are some helpful tips and tricks for fun and creative ways to use your pineapple crown once you’re all finished eating.
2019 is the Year of Halloween Pineapple Carving
Are you feeling a little creative this October? Switch up spooky season festivities by carving a Halloween pineapple in lieu of a classic pumpkin! Pineapples make great jack-o-lanterns because they are less wasteful and smell amazing.
Get creative with the pineapple’s unique shape! Will its iconic, leafy crown become a funky hairstyle for your jack-o-lantern? Just like pumpkins, pineapples come in all sizes and are the perfect canvas for a festive creation.(more…)
A Tropical Tribute to Dad
When Father’s Day falls in the middle of the summer, what better way to celebrate Dad and break the heat than with fresh, sweet pineapple? Whether it’s served fresh, barbecued or thrown on the grill, pineapple is the quintessential summer treat.