- Winter Holiday Party Ideas
- Pineapple Recipes to Try At Your Next Party
- Cinnamon Roasted Pineapple: A Sweet Superfood Treat
- Chestnut Hill Farms Is Now Sustainably Grown Certified
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
- A Trick-Free Healthy Dried Pineapple Treat
- Pineapple Halloween Party
- Pineapple Fall Recipes
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- Pineapple Football Season Recipes
Tag Archives: healthy living
It’s not hard to see why pineapples are so great for eye health.
It’s no surprise that eating fruits and vegetables is good for you. We’ve all seen Popeye down a can of spinach for energy and strength, and “an apple a day…” is a phrase anyone could complete. But what about pineapple? The sweet and tangy fruit has plenty of health benefits to offer and research suggests it may be particularly beneficial for eye health.(more…)
September is National Fruits and Veggies Month
It’s no secret that when you eat well, you feel well, and according to the Produce for Better Health Foundation, September is now recognized as national fruits and veggies month! This initiative is all about raising awareness to get people more involved in their overall fruit and veggie consumption.(more…)
Pineapple Health Facts
When it comes to cold and flu season, the mighty pineapple is your best bet for clearing up that stuffy nose. Pineapples are packed with nutrients and vitamins that can help ward off sickness using their secret weapon: bromelain.