- Are Pink Pineapples Natural and Safe?
- Marketing Pineapples for Increased Demand this Spring
- Irish Pineapple Bread Pudding
- How Pineapples Can Help You Shift to Waterless Beauty
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
- Immune System Benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapple For Heart Health
- Valentine’s Day Pineapple Crafts for Kids
- Why Does Soil Matter for Pineapples?
- Is Pineapple Safe for Dogs?
Tag Archives: produce marketing
Marketing Pineapples by Creating Need for Springtime Meals
Whatever Punxatawney Phil might say, spring is right around the corner. As the calendar starts to turn, there is no better time to start marketing pineapples as a fantastic fruit to consume all year round! Grilling outside, picnicking, and enjoying holidays are all great opportunities for people whose first thought might not be citrus to add pineapples to their menu.
There are many avenues on how to promote pineapple sales between the months of March and June. Some campaigns might involve adding or substituting pineapple into an already favorite dish, while others might push the envelope as families look to find new traditions in 2022. Keep in mind a similarity with all of these marketing tips and tricks to share a common theme of making experiences that can only be enjoyed to their fullest by including pineapple.(more…)
Four Holiday Marketing Strategies to Make Sure Pineapple is Part of the Festivities
With the winter months comes a wealth of holidays and, along with them, key opportunities for boosting sales. This year, make sure pineapple is included in the fun with strategic marketing, both in-store and online. From featuring winter recipes with a tropical twist at in-store demos to tapping into social media conversation around smaller holidays, here are just some of the ways retailers can put pineapple at the forefront of the festivities.(more…)