- DIY Pineapple-Mint Infused Water
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Pineapples in the Hospitality and Food Industry
- How to Cut a Pineapple with a Pineapple Corer
- St. Patrick’s Day Pineapple Punch
- Brighten Your Plate for National Nutrition Month 2019
- Giving Back to Our Costa Rica Community
- Where the Perfect Pineapple Grows
- Superbowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Colorful Foods for a Healthy New Year
Tag Archives: summer
A Simple Summertime Pineapple Lemonade Recipe
Escape from the heat with this twist on a summertime classic! Our perfect pineapples make for a tasty homemade treat with just three easy ingredients for this summertime pineapple lemonade recipe.
An Easy, Sweet Summertime Treat!
Beat the heat this summer with this creamy, fruity, tropical treat! These Pineapple Coconut Yogurt Pops are perfect for an afternoon snack in the sun.
• 1 cup Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
• 1 cup canned light coconut milk
• 2 (5.3 oz) containers non-fat pineapple yogurt
• 3/4 tsp. coconut extract
• 1 tbsp. sugar
To create this sweet summertime treat, combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze overnight and enjoy!
Don’t believe us that something so tasty could be so healthy? Check out some more pineapple health facts here.