- Pineapple Purchase Trends of 2018
- Slice and Dice the Perfect Pineapple
- Easy & Elegant Holiday Table Decor
- Thanksgiving Recipe Ideas
- Fall in Costa Rica
- Healthy Halloween Treats
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports the Fight Against Cancer
- National Pineapple Month
- How to Carve Halloween Pina
- Fall Pineapple FAQ
Tag Archives: summer
A Simple Summertime Pineapple Lemonade Recipe
Escape from the heat with this twist on a summertime classic! Our perfect pineapples make for a tasty homemade treat with just three easy ingredients for this summertime pineapple lemonade recipe.
An Easy, Sweet Summertime Treat!
Beat the heat this summer with this creamy, fruity, tropical treat! These Pineapple Coconut Yogurt Pops are perfect for an afternoon snack in the sun.
• 1 cup Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
• 1 cup canned light coconut milk
• 2 (5.3 oz) containers non-fat pineapple yogurt
• 3/4 tsp. coconut extract
• 1 tbsp. sugar
To create this sweet summertime treat, combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze overnight and enjoy!
Don’t believe us that something so tasty could be so healthy? Check out some more pineapple health facts here.