- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports the Fight Against Cancer
- National Pineapple Month
- How to Carve Halloween Pina
- Fall Pineapple FAQ
- Fall Pineapple Recipes for the Whole Family
- The Truth About Sugar
- How to Cut a Pineapple
- Labor Day Party Ready with Chestnut Hill Farms
- Back to College Pineapple Snacks
- Stand Tall and Wear a Crown for Back to School
Tag Archives: summer
A Simple Summertime Pineapple Lemonade Recipe
Escape from the heat with this twist on a summertime classic! Our perfect pineapples make for a tasty homemade treat with just three easy ingredients for this summertime pineapple lemonade recipe.
An Easy, Sweet Summertime Treat!
Beat the heat this summer with this creamy, fruity, tropical treat! These Pineapple Coconut Yogurt Pops are perfect for an afternoon snack in the sun.
• 1 cup Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
• 1 cup canned light coconut milk
• 2 (5.3 oz) containers non-fat pineapple yogurt
• 3/4 tsp. coconut extract
• 1 tbsp. sugar
To create this sweet summertime treat, combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze overnight and enjoy!
Don’t believe us that something so tasty could be so healthy? Check out some more pineapple health facts here.