- The Truth About Sugar
- How to Cut a Pineapple
- Labor Day Party Ready with Chestnut Hill Farms
- Back to College Pineapple Snacks
- Stand Tall and Wear a Crown for Back to School
- Back to School Crafting Fun!
- Fun Snacks for Back 2 School!
- Perfect Pineapples on the Farm
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade
Tag Archives: fresh produce
Easy Steps for How to Cut a Fresh Pineapple
No matter what way you slice it, a fresh pineapple’s exterior isn’t nearly as tough as you’d think. Although this peculiar looking fruit may look intimidating to break down with its tall crown and spikey skin, a fresh Chestnut Hill Pineapple can be sliced into bite-sized chunks in a matter of minutes. Check out these easy steps on how to cut a fresh pineapple for a healthy, affordable, quick snack. Then check out the short video below to see just how easily this can be done!