- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt
- Memorial Day Party with these Patriotic Pineapple Skewers
- Royal Wedding Pineapple Party Ideas
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Pineapple!
- Pineapples Make List of Most Healthy 15 Foods
- Celebrate Earth Day with Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
- A Fresh Take on Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Easter Celebrations Start with Pineapple and Ham
- Feel, Smell, See: 3 Steps to Finding Your Perfect Ripe Pineapple
- The Myth of the Green Pineapple
Tag Archives: snack
Cutting a pineapple is easy, especially if you have tools like a pineapple corer. But even if you are simply using a knife, pineapple is a deliciously assessable fruit that can be broken down into bite-sized pieces in minutes. Check out 4 easy steps to breaking down a pineapple for a quick and healthy snack below.
Traditional candy corn is so 2013. Enjoy a sweet, healthy alternative to condensed sugar this Halloween utilizing fresh, delicious pineapple. Create your own snackable fruit pops, or layer your candy corn creation in a cup and grab on the go.
Candy Corn Fruit Pops
Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple, sliced
Cut pieces from the pineapple slices. Then cut the cantaloupe to fit on top. Do the same with the banana so the shape looks like a candy corn. Push in the stick to hold together. Slice up the rest of the fruit & place it in a bowl. Push the candy corn pops in fruit to stand up.
Original recipe from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons.
Healthy Halloween Snack Candy Corn Fruit Cocktail
Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple, cut into bite size-pieces
In a clear glass, layer pineapple, then oranges and top with whipped cream and a couple pieces of candy corn. Serve right away or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Original recipe from Family Fresh Meals.