- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt
- Memorial Day Party with these Patriotic Pineapple Skewers
- Royal Wedding Pineapple Party Ideas
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Pineapple!
- Pineapples Make List of Most Healthy 15 Foods
- Celebrate Earth Day with Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
- A Fresh Take on Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Easter Celebrations Start with Pineapple and Ham
- Feel, Smell, See: 3 Steps to Finding Your Perfect Ripe Pineapple
Tag Archives: sustainable
Precipitation is in line with the season with 181 mm (7.1 inches) and 126 mm (5 inches) for weeks 47 and 48, respectively. Temperatures are also on the lower end of tropical spectrum, with minimum some nights just above 20 C (68 F). It is too early to predict if stressful enough to plants to cause natural flowering, but our sampling prior to harvest is intensified to stay ahead of changing internal quality conditions due to climate. Volumes are plentiful for Holiday promotions, including the Perfect Pineapple Punch, Tiki Christmas Ham, and Pineapple Holiday Decor.
Please contact us for social media support during holiday promotions!
Chestnut Hill has worked to provide a sustainable farming practice and supportive workplace for our people behind the perfect pineapple, including social programs and environmental efforts to better our community and our world.
Our farms are the primary source of employment in the regions where our pineapple is grown, therefore we work to help grow these communities through the construction of infrastructure to the maintenance of schools and churches. These areas are our people, and we are proud to be a part of this community here in Costa Rica.
Curious to see how Chestnut Hill Farms Perfect pineapples travel the world? Check out our recent trip to Japan and South Korea, where our fruit is now available in stores. Our pineapples are carefully shipped and tracked throughout the world through our wonderful employees. In addition, we use a meticulous traceability coding program to pinpoint the origin and track the journey of all of our pineapples from the time of harvest to the final destination. Our analysts additionally manage a digital file, which is maintained containing a complete list of all activities carried out from planting to harvest. For more information on our shipping and safety practices, click here.