- Slice and Dice the Perfect Pineapple
- Easy & Elegant Holiday Table Decor
- Thanksgiving Recipe Ideas
- Fall in Costa Rica
- Healthy Halloween Treats
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports the Fight Against Cancer
- National Pineapple Month
- How to Carve Halloween Pina
- Fall Pineapple FAQ
- Fall Pineapple Recipes for the Whole Family
Tag Archives: sustainability
How Sustainable Farming Practices Make Our Pineapples Perfect
Part of what makes our pineapples perfect is our dedication to implementing our sustainable farming practices. Being one of the top three pineapple importer to North America, we understand that it is our responsibility to implement these practices to better benefit the environment and our workers.
Each year on April 22 since 1970, the importance of a clean planet and birth of the first environmental movement is honored worldwide through the celebration of Earth Day. Now internationally recognized, Earth Day is an opportunity for organizations and individuals around the globe to come together in a topic most important to not only the survival of our pineapples but also our population: our planet.