- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
- A Trick-Free Healthy Dried Pineapple Treat
- Pineapple Halloween Party
- Pineapple Fall Recipes
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- Pineapple Football Season Recipes
- 137 Years of Labor Day Celebrations
- Kid-Friendly Pineapple Crafts
- Superfood Pineapple Smoothie Recipes
- Send off Summer with a Labor Day Party
Tag Archives: sustainability
What To Do With Your Pineapple Crown
Have you ever went to dive into a delicious pineapple and been disappointed when it’s time to discard of its beautiful crown? Us too.
So here are some helpful tips and tricks for fun and creative ways to use your pineapple crown once you’re all finished eating.
How Sustainable Farming Practices Make Our Pineapples Perfect
Part of what makes our pineapples perfect is our dedication to implementing our sustainable farming practices. Being one of the top three pineapple importer to North America, we understand that it is our responsibility to implement these practices to better benefit the environment and our workers.
Each year on April 22 since 1970, the importance of a clean planet and birth of the first environmental movement is honored worldwide through the celebration of Earth Day. Now internationally recognized, Earth Day is an opportunity for organizations and individuals around the globe to come together in a topic most important to not only the survival of our pineapples but also our population: our planet.