Lloyd Berg is a native of North Dakota. He received a bachelor’s degree in Agronomy and a Master’s Degree in Plant Pathology from North Dakota State University and a PhD in plant pathology from West Virginia University. He followed that with 31 years of service for Chiquita International with extensive experience in Research and Management positions in various countries in Latin American and the Philippines.
- Superbug may have met its match….the Pineapple
- “If You like Piña Coladas…”
- Gimme’ Some Southern Hospitality
- It’s a Bird. It’s a Plane. It’s the Superfruit!
- Chestnut Hill Farms Participates in Fruit Logistica
- Pineapple is in the air!
- The Secret Gene
- Sweet Escape
- The Power of Bromelain!
- Get Your Daily Dose of Fruits & Vegetables