Lloyd Berg is a native of North Dakota. He received a bachelor’s degree in Agronomy and a Master’s Degree in Plant Pathology from North Dakota State University and a PhD in plant pathology from West Virginia University. He followed that with 31 years of service for Chiquita International with extensive experience in Research and Management positions in various countries in Latin American and the Philippines.
- Cinnamon Roasted Pineapple: A Sweet Superfood Treat
- Chestnut Hill Farms Is Now Sustainably Grown Certified
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
- A Trick-Free Healthy Dried Pineapple Treat
- Pineapple Halloween Party
- Pineapple Fall Recipes
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- Pineapple Football Season Recipes
- 137 Years of Labor Day Celebrations
- Kid-Friendly Pineapple Crafts