Lloyd Berg is a native of North Dakota. He received a bachelor’s degree in Agronomy and a Master’s Degree in Plant Pathology from North Dakota State University and a PhD in plant pathology from West Virginia University. He followed that with 31 years of service for Chiquita International with extensive experience in Research and Management positions in various countries in Latin American and the Philippines.
- Is Pineapple Safe for Dogs?
- Start the New Year With a Healthy Detox
- How to Trim the Perfect Pineapple Christmas Tree
- ‘Tis the Season Holiday Gift Guide
- Make Your Holiday Season Sweeter with Pineapple
- Add Pineapple to your Thanksgiving Cornucopia
- Why Do People Get Sick in the Winter?
- Pineapple Production in Costa Rica
- Celebrating The Day of Masquerade
- Healthy Pineapple Snacks for Fall