Lloyd Berg is a native of North Dakota. He received a bachelor’s degree in Agronomy and a Master’s Degree in Plant Pathology from North Dakota State University and a PhD in plant pathology from West Virginia University. He followed that with 31 years of service for Chiquita International with extensive experience in Research and Management positions in various countries in Latin American and the Philippines.
- Are Pink Pineapples Natural and Safe?
- Marketing Pineapples for Increased Demand this Spring
- Irish Pineapple Bread Pudding
- How Pineapples Can Help You Shift to Waterless Beauty
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
- Immune System Benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapple For Heart Health
- Valentine’s Day Pineapple Crafts for Kids
- Why Does Soil Matter for Pineapples?
- Is Pineapple Safe for Dogs?