- Sheet Pan Perfect Pineapple Ham
- Can A Pineapple Really Live Under the Sea?
- Say Aloha to Our Hawaiian-style Ham and Pineapple Pasta Recipe
- Holiday Joy, Hanukkah, and Pineapple Kugel
- What are China’s Pineapple Science Awards?
- Fuel Up with Paleo Pineapple Fried Rice
- Best Gluten-Free Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Piña Colada Pie in a Jar
- Slow Cooking Your Pineapple This Fall
- Make Your Own Pineapple Cocktail Keg
What Could It Look Like if You’re Allergic to Pineapple?
You’ve eaten or drinken something that has pineapple in it, and you’re not feeling well. Your mouth has a tingling sensation. Parts of your face begin to swell. You’re having problems breathing.
A thought runs through your mind: What is happening right now? This is strange–I’m in good health, and I know I don’t have the cold or the flu, or any other illness. I’ve never had this reaction to food before.
These symptoms could indicate that you could be allergic to pineapple and other tropical fruits. Let’s break down the symptoms, causes, and treatments for a pineapple allergy.(more…)