· Increased precipitation during the week = the good news
· 62.1 mm ( 2.4 inches) of rainfall recorded
· Harvest age increase continues
· The majority of our crop harvested at 21 and 22 WAF
· The tally of NDF continues with the placement of color ribbons to identify age.
· The incidence of NDF is higher than anticipated possibly due to the stress of many nights with minimum temperatures below 20°C (68°F) and the long lasting drought
· NDF harvest to commence with limited volume week 18
· See you all at the SEPC – Southern Innovations 2019