This week has brought just 11.4 mm (0.5 inches) of precipitation, with sunny, clear, warm days with low humidity. Excellent conditions = excellent quality pineapples, just in time for carving your own Chestnut Hill Farms pina lantern! Watch the video to find out how you can make your own this year. Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade
- Tips for a Pineapple Party This 4th of July
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt
- Memorial Day Party with these Patriotic Pineapple Skewers
- Royal Wedding Pineapple Party Ideas
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Pineapple!
- Pineapples Make List of Most Healthy 15 Foods
- Celebrate Earth Day with Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple