This week has brought just 11.4 mm (0.5 inches) of precipitation, with sunny, clear, warm days with low humidity. Excellent conditions = excellent quality pineapples, just in time for carving your own Chestnut Hill Farms pina lantern! Watch the video to find out how you can make your own this year. Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
- Shake It Up with “The Perfect Pineapple” Punch
- The Traveling Pineapple: Asia
- The Traveling Pineapple: Canada
- 10 Health Facts That Will Make You Fall for Pineapple
- Piña Colada Pie in a Jar
- How to Carve a Halloween Pineapple in 3 Easy Steps!
- This Week at the Source: Week 35
- 5 Reasons Why Pineapples are the New Halloween Pumpkin
- Pineapple Banana Orange Popsicles
- Superbug may have met its match….the Pineapple