· January ends with lowest monthly precipitation in recent years
· Total month precipitation equaled 44.6 mm ( 1 3/4th inches)
· Almost draught conditions could also stress plants into flowering naturally
· Temperatures on the increase, which is a very positive turn of events
· Harvest age was lowered and being monitored carefully
· Too early to tell severity of NDF events but we expect an improvement from prior years.
· Berlin Fruit Logistica was a successful event – and was good to see our good customers