· The week started with good sunshine and intermittent drizzles and intensified towards the weekend
§ 65.4 mm (2.5 “) rainfall recorded.
· The last few weeks of improved climatic conditions impacted quality parameters positively
· Average sugar content 14.5 brix and only 13.5% below 13.5 brix.
· Harvest age holding steady with 88% at 22WAF and balance at 23 WAF.
· NDF Harvest to commence in a week.
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt
- Memorial Day Party with these Patriotic Pineapple Skewers
- Royal Wedding Pineapple Party Ideas
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Pineapple!
- Pineapples Make List of Most Healthy 15 Foods
- Celebrate Earth Day with Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
- A Fresh Take on Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Easter Celebrations Start with Pineapple and Ham
- Feel, Smell, See: 3 Steps to Finding Your Perfect Ripe Pineapple
- The Myth of the Green Pineapple