· The week started with good sunshine and intermittent drizzles and intensified towards the weekend
§ 65.4 mm (2.5 “) rainfall recorded.
· The last few weeks of improved climatic conditions impacted quality parameters positively
· Average sugar content 14.5 brix and only 13.5% below 13.5 brix.
· Harvest age holding steady with 88% at 22WAF and balance at 23 WAF.
· NDF Harvest to commence in a week.
- Piña Colada Pie in a Jar
- Slow Cooking Your Pineapple This Fall
- Make Your Own Pineapple Cocktail Keg
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade
- Try Protein Packed Pineapple Ice Cream this Summer
- This Summer’s Hottest Tips for Marketing Pineapples
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree