· The week started with good sunshine and intermittent drizzles and intensified towards the weekend
§ 65.4 mm (2.5 “) rainfall recorded.
· The last few weeks of improved climatic conditions impacted quality parameters positively
· Average sugar content 14.5 brix and only 13.5% below 13.5 brix.
· Harvest age holding steady with 88% at 22WAF and balance at 23 WAF.
· NDF Harvest to commence in a week.
- Where the Perfect Pineapple Grows
- Superbowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Colorful Foods for a Healthy New Year
- Delicious Pineapple Detox Smoothie
- Ring in the New Year with Pineapple
- Fruit Salad Recipes to Sweeten Up the Table
- Pineapple Purchase Trends of 2018
- Slice and Dice the Perfect Pineapple
- Easy & Elegant Holiday Table Decor
- Thanksgiving Recipe Ideas