· Some light showers during the early week accumulated 24.6 mm (1 inch) of precipitation
· Colder than normal night temperatures continued
· More of the same is the weather forecast for the next couple of weeks
· The placement of ribbons and identification of “natural fruit” continues.
· A significant production peak is anticipated for arrivals throughout the month of May
· We will be contacting you to organize good promotional opportunities
- The Truth About Sugar
- How to Cut a Pineapple
- Labor Day Party Ready with Chestnut Hill Farms
- Back to College Pineapple Snacks
- Stand Tall and Wear a Crown for Back to School
- Back to School Crafting Fun!
- Fun Snacks for Back 2 School!
- Perfect Pineapples on the Farm
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade