· Some light showers during the early week accumulated 24.6 mm (1 inch) of precipitation
· Colder than normal night temperatures continued
· More of the same is the weather forecast for the next couple of weeks
· The placement of ribbons and identification of “natural fruit” continues.
· A significant production peak is anticipated for arrivals throughout the month of May
· We will be contacting you to organize good promotional opportunities
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade
- Tips for a Pineapple Party This 4th of July
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt
- Memorial Day Party with these Patriotic Pineapple Skewers
- Royal Wedding Pineapple Party Ideas
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Pineapple!
- Pineapples Make List of Most Healthy 15 Foods
- Celebrate Earth Day with Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple