· Very dry conditions for the most part of the week but intense nighttime showers during the weekend brought 76.2 mm (3 inches) of rainfall.
· Our fruit’s taste, aroma and sweetness are at optimal levels
· Practically all Costa Rican government branches are back to work; port operations returning to normalcy.
· Directed social media efforts promoting pineapple jack-o’-lantern creating promotional excitement https://youtu.be/sGB6FuS7yHY
- Slice and Dice the Perfect Pineapple
- Easy & Elegant Holiday Table Decor
- Thanksgiving Recipe Ideas
- Fall in Costa Rica
- Healthy Halloween Treats
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports the Fight Against Cancer
- National Pineapple Month
- How to Carve Halloween Pina
- Fall Pineapple FAQ
- Fall Pineapple Recipes for the Whole Family