·Our climatic conditions on the Atlantic coast have now shifted to a higher precipitation period
·Heavy rainfall during certain days of the week brought 137.3 mm ( 5.4 inches) of precipitation
·This climatic change drives us to intensify pre harvest sampling to maintain quality
·A temporary increase in harvest age was implemented to keep up with change in weather
·Sugar content stable but we recommend faster stock rotation due weather variables
·Overall volume is on the decline and most NDF fruit has been harvested
- The Truth About Sugar
- How to Cut a Pineapple
- Labor Day Party Ready with Chestnut Hill Farms
- Back to College Pineapple Snacks
- Stand Tall and Wear a Crown for Back to School
- Back to School Crafting Fun!
- Fun Snacks for Back 2 School!
- Perfect Pineapples on the Farm
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade