· A return to lighter precipitation with 43.1 mm (1.7 inches of rainfall
· We continue to adjust harvest age to fit changing climatic conditions
· 76% harvested at 21 weeks after forcing (WAF)
· Only 5%harvested at 20 WAF
· Sugar content improved as average rose to 14.3 degrees brix and percentage below 13.5 dropped to 30%
· External color mostly 0.5
· Taste, aroma and sweetness much improved
· September and October are usually drier months and we experience some of the best growing conditions of the year.
· Please contact your sales manager for “October – Pineapple Month” marketing opportunities
- The Truth About Sugar
- How to Cut a Pineapple
- Labor Day Party Ready with Chestnut Hill Farms
- Back to College Pineapple Snacks
- Stand Tall and Wear a Crown for Back to School
- Back to School Crafting Fun!
- Fun Snacks for Back 2 School!
- Perfect Pineapples on the Farm
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade