The Perfect Pineapple Production Report Week 45
Click here to read this week’s farm report.
- Mostly light drizzles and some afternoon showers accumulated
- 74.9 mm (3 inches) of precipitation
- Air and soil temperatures basically unchanged
- Plant and fruit showing vigorous growth with good climatic conditions
- Harvest age basically unchanged but monitoring closely
- External color and internal quality continue to be outstanding
We are happy to announce our return to our original name:
“Chestnut Hill Farms, LLC”
More Here. Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
This entry was posted in This Week at the Farm
. Bookmark the permalink