The Perfect Pineapple Production Report Week 46
Click here to read this week’s farm report.
- More of the same – a few showers, some drizzles and a dry weekend
- 58.8 mm (2.3 inches) of precipitation recorded
- Quality continues outstanding and all practices up to date
- Climatic conditions expected to change soon as we enter the “winter” period with cooler temperatures and greater precipitation
- Field sampling intensified as good climatic conditions have generated vigorous plant growth and fruit maturation.
- Harvest age reduced
- External color seems to be only quality parameter impacted as external color “0” inches to 8% and range color “1.0 – 1.5” is less than 10%
More Here. Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
This entry was posted in This Week at the Farm
. Bookmark the permalink