The Perfect Pineapple Production Report Week 47
Click here to read this week’s farm report.
- Acceptable weather conditions persist, even though seasonal change may be underway
- Medium intensity showers accumulated 2.4 inches (61.8 mm) of precipitation
- Average & minimum air temperatures slightly downwards
- Soil temperature is stable
- Constantly tweaking harvest age with 39% harvested at 20 WAF (+5% from prior week) and the balance at 21 WAF.
- Sugar content averaging above 15º even with harvest age adjustments
- Internal conditions are excellent
- Holiday demand is up and our supplies are too
- A record breaking cold front gripping North America and moving into Central America
More Here. Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
This entry was posted in This Week at the Farm
. Bookmark the permalink