Click here to read this week’s farm report.
- We are in the midst of the seasonally occurring dry spell known locally as the “Veranillo de San Juan”
- Recorded precipitation was 42.2 mm (1.75 inches)
- Relative humidity declined to 83%
- Farms implemented significant change in harvest strategy
- Majority volume was younger fruit (50.3% at 20 WAF); 46.2 % at 21 WAF and only 3.4% at 22 WAF
- Coronavirus cases increased by 3,320 bringing total cases to 10,551. Central Valley Metropolitan area and Northern border region return to “orange alert” as cases increase.