Click here to read this week’s farm report.
- The first half of the week was a continuation of the cold front that rolled through the previous week
- 120.4 mm ( 4.7 inches) of precipitation in those first days of the week
- Minimum and average air as well as soil temperatures declined
- The second half of the week was dry and sunny
- The forecast is for continued favorable conditions
- Very slight adjustment to harvest age continued
- In spite of all these challenges, quality remains outstanding
- See you in Berlin next week
More Here. Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.