The Perfect Pineapple Report 2020: Week 7
Click here to read this week’s farm report.
- That improvement in climatic conditions that started the prior week continues:
- A few sprinkles barely registered 4.6 mm ( 0.18 inches) of precipitation
- Minimum air temperature dropped but the average temperature rose proportionately
- We continued to increase harvest age but the strategy to follow will be determined by our climatic conditions during the next few weeks.
- Land preparation resumed
- The process of identifying “natural fruit” (NDF) commences next week as we place color ribbons on each plant that is bearing fruit.
- Our gut feeling is that the incidence or severity of NDF is low this year.
More Here. Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
This entry was posted in This Week at the Farm
. Bookmark the permalink