Click here to read this week’s farm report.
- We saw daily downpours, which may signal a change in the tropical seasons, from less rainy to more rain!
- 176.2 mm ( 6.9 inches) of rainfall recorded.
- Average, maximum and minimum temperatures remained unchanged.
- Solar radiation almost nil and relative humidity rose to 91.4%.
- Vast majority of our fruit harvested at 21 WAF ( 94.4%) and the rest at 22 WAF.
- Sugar content unchanged; external color holding its improvement and good internal quality.
- Farms are estimating a very moderate (unlike prior years) NDF production peak! Implementation of plant stress reduction practices is showing positive results.
- An increase in Covid cases is forcing stricter lockdown measures starting next week.