The Perfect Pineapple Report Week 2: 2020
Click here to read this week’s farm report.
- Double the precipitation from prior week
- Moderate intensity showers accumulated 125.9 mm ( 5 inches) of rainfall
- The minimum temperature remained stable but the average temperature decreased
- These climatic conditions may cause enough stress to plants to induce natural flowering but it is too early to tell.
- Harvest age strategy has stabilized with vast majority harvested at 20 WAF.
- Very stable quality both internal and external
More Here. Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
This entry was posted in This Week at the Farm
. Bookmark the permalink